Premium Series (Residential)
The new Premium series of residential thermostats offer simple as you want operation for the most basic users along with the new option of adding connectivity through Wi-Fi. When the optional Wi-Fi module is added to the thermostat, users have the ability to use the free Skyport Cloud Services on their mobile devices. The thermostats also have a local API so that they may interface with many of the most popular home automation systems.
And these thermostats work with Amazon’s Alexa*.
The Premium series of thermostats now offers OpenADR 2.0b compliance to make the thermostats eligible for Utility incentives*. The thermostats also meet the stringent requirements of California’s Title 24*.
All Premium series thermostats come equipped with a scrolling backlit display that can be adjusted for different lighting requirements, such as a night-light in a dark hallway, or can be turned off entirely for a bedroom location. The thermostat can be set to display English Spanish or French.
The Premium series residential thermostats are able to meet all of your HVAC control needs for Gas/Electric, Heat Pump, and Dual Fuel equipment using industry leading design, features, and pricing.
* optional Wi-Fi module (TSTATGAC-VWF) required
- OpenADR compatible
- Title24 Compliant
- Easy to read, Backlit Display
- Adjustable backlight intensity
- Customizable scrolling marquee with English, Spanish, and French language support
- Customizable service alerts and error messages
- Switchable manual or auto-changeover
- Morning, day, evening, and night time periods
- Outdoor sensor ready
- Service filter reminder
- UV lamp replacement reminder
- Aux heat indicator
- Random start
- Dual units (F or C)
- Input for condensate overflow sensor
- Compatible with optional Wi-Fi module
- Compatible with optional Wi-Fi sensor
Wi-Fi Sensor (Coming Soon)